The Planning Committee meets monthly and the purpose of these meetings is to consider planning applications submitted within the Parish.
Terms of reference
- Consultations on development control applications as required.
- The Planning Committee receives applications for every kind of development proposal.
- They might range from small house extensions to major housing developments.
- The committee will make recommendations to the Planning Authority, which is Cherwell District Council. These might be to recommend approval or rejection of an application.
- Final decisions are made by Officers under delegation or, if placed before them, The District Council Planning Committee.
- Initial consideration of matters concerning planning policy and referral to Policy committee (the chairs of Planning and Policy will agree the appropriate actions).