The Chair of the Committee is David Betts and the Vice-Chair Conrad Copeland.
The Policy and Finance Committee is concerned with the Council’s finances, management and policies.
Terms of reference
• Development of policies that guide the services and activities of the Council
• Responses to major consultations from other bodies and representing the Parish’s interests to other bodies
• Recommending the annual budget and precept to Council
• Monitoring the financial affairs of the Council
• Overseeing the internal management of the Council’s affairs.
Agendas and Minutes of individual meetings can be seen by selecting a year below. There is a full list of committee members further down on the page.
Chair of the Committee